TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

well heres some stuff

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64479 Report
well here is some web layouts i did in about 5 minutes or so,hope you like em.. comments anyone??:p

personal

click here!

underground shizz.....

click here!

click here!

hope you like

stephen-dies

[Edited third URL - Sidez]
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64496 Report
The links don't work for me :( :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64499 Report
You need to copy and past the link, although the last one is wrong. About the 5 in thing, yeah, but realistically it must have taken at least 20 mins. I'd go for the 1st one, make the text more readable though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64500 Report
first one looks nothing like a layout, just digital art, n you spelt cherish wrong....

suppose the 2nd one would be good if you could get content over the lockers...

3rd link doesnt work.

jimmy its geocities hosting so you have to copy paste the url into your browser
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64502 Report
I really like the first one, some interesting work. Thats not a layout though is it? If it is, for what kind of site?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2002#64503 Report
Right click>Properties, copy and paste the url. I really like the first one, some interesting work. Thats not a layout though is it? If it is, for what kind of site?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64654 Report
rename the extentions of your pictures to .txt

then geocities wont block you from showing pictures.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64714 Report
My Opinion...

Personal - Mostly filters, and you cant read the text... not sure where the content is going to go on that page either... other then that its pretty decent....

Underground 1 - This site looks pretty good... but im not sure how your going to get the background to repeat for visitors at higher resolutions... the colors are pretty good, but you cant really read the name of the page along the top, it kinda blend in with the background... other then that its pretty good...

Underground 2 - Pretty much the same thing as the first one but with a different background... my same consernse for this page as the above page... but still pretty decent...

Overall they are somewhat good designs... except for the background, the text, and some of the graphics... Its just my opinion... you dont have to listen to it if you dont want to... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64764 Report
heres a tip: instead of copying and pasting you can click the link and add a "?" to the end of the url in the address bar and hit enter...that should work faster
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum