TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

kindofDiFFerent

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64091 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64116 Report
Step away from the interfaces my friend....just step away.

IMO you really need to stop trying to make "Neat" interfaces and think about full sites, with a layout and design. Such as this at teamps or almost any other place, they dont use tricky little interfaces the weirded-out buttons and watsacadoobers (spelling?). Only a select few people can actually pull off graphical interfaces and that is people such as Phong, Wasted youth, and others. Most other people keep sites simple, but full, surf around, you will see what i mean if this post doesn't really make sense
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64123 Report
dear god the sounds you have scared the crap out of me. i don't really like them, they seem uneccisary and just there to be "cool"
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64127 Report
I dont know i think it looks ok... i dont really like the colors and stuf... but other then that its ok... I didnt really hear any sounds so im not sure what virtual is talking about... but its ok IMO...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64149 Report
and the crowd throws another tomato....
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64152 Report
for me, i didn't really know where to start with the navigation...and as previously said the colors could use some work...maybe less...something i don't know but yea

damn...i love cherry tomatos...making me hungry
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum