TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63976 Report
this is my graphic arts exhibition site. needs some comments:
filthyground.net the site
thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63978 Report
Well, it seems kind of plain....

First off, its just a big black table thing with black lettering and a white background with stuff in the table...if thats what you were going for then cool but if not, it really needs some eyecandy if u were trying to make it a neat design.

Your pics are pretty good though, good job on the content, but the site needs a better design IMO, thats just my opinion, take it or leave it

Sorry that sounded kind of harsh
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63980 Report
I agree with Inhale.. your artwork itself is great... i just think that you should make a more detailed site design... to go with some of your work... I dont really like the design, pretty much for the reasons that Inhale doesnt.. but overall you have some nice artwork...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64078 Report
agree with the two posts....but nice layout...
btw, how come your fonts are so inconsistent? so are big while some are small...not saying it is no good...but weird

:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64083 Report
what shiahzy said about the fonts...
i like the layout though, not too sure about the domain name :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64088 Report
in the "morning of a suicider" routine is misspelled. It says 'routin'.

dont' know if that's on purpose or what.

the one titled "red" just has bad grammar.

I like the art and the words it's just that some of them seem awkward when you read them.

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64097 Report
Art work is good but I'm sure about the big black table, it leaves the site looking really plain. I personally try to stay away from a black background with white text; it can be hard on the eyes after awhile.

I would probably cut up the black area to let a little white come through, that way people aren't bombarded with all that black space. But hey, if you like it that's what matters, right.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64192 Report
i like the plain style that you have gone for using this design. It makes a change to see a simple yet effective website.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64195 Report
Since the thumbnails link to images displayed in new windows, you should have popups that size to their respective pics if you're going to design the content viewing that way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64224 Report
well, the site is not a personal art work.
the importance of the website is its usage.
i mean, if anyone who comes to the site is looking each pics with a lovely curiosity, then thats okay.
but surely, recognizing the font size errors and other design problems is important. thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum