TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Another design layout review please...

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63928 Report
hello! just found this place, great palce! I opened up a new site about 5 weeks ago and so far so good. Ive just recently gotten into webdesign and like it a lot. Im here to get your input on www.Z400central.com (my site) how do you like it? what dont you like etc...Thanks!!

z400central.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63936 Report
make some rollovers on your menu.. for example... that drop shadow could be when you cross over it with mouse...

why use white background later?? there is too much contrast....

maybe i didn't see it, but where is some contact?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63947 Report
might make me sound a bit silly, but i didnt even notice the links for ages, thought it was just a splash page....
i dont like the way you have a small like navigation page, then a new page opens for each link, you should at least have an iframe in your main bit for news and updates or something, the main graphic looks pretty good tho
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63950 Report
hehe yeah I thought the links were part of the picture like the site wasn't finished or something :|.. perhaps invest sometime to fix that
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63965 Report
I agree with empty and zyc, I thought for sure it was a splash page and was madly clicking around to enter, lol thats how i stumbled on the links, you might want to make teh site look more like "A site", right now it just looks like one huge graphic
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63982 Report
yeah i agree with the about 3 post... i could really tell those were links.. i thought that was just like some text on a splash page... but the pictures are nicely layed out on the "site"...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum