TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

V Comics

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63842 Report
Here's a site i'm working on.

It's not finished but I need a little feedback.

Mainly on the font. It doesn't blend in very well with the rest of the page but I have no idea what to do.

I'm pretty happy with the rest of it.

it's best in 1024 x 768

there are only comics from dan and bob up right now.

v comics
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63853 Report
Intresting. I think the font blends in well, it's all sloppy like the site layout, looks good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63890 Report
lol.. "i hate to freakin draw"... thats pretty funny... i dont really like it.. it looks like something a 3 year old would make but maybe thats the look you were looking for.... sorry im not trying to dis your skills or anything... but i just dont like it...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 8th 2002#63895 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2002#63921 Report
Originally posted by xchanin
Intresting. I think the font blends in well, it's all sloppy like the site layout, looks good.

I'm talking about the font in the words iframe. I don't think it looks right. I guess I could change the color though.

Originally posted by x_fusiun_x
lol.. "i hate to freakin draw"... thats pretty funny... i dont really like it.. it looks like something a 3 year old would make but maybe thats the look you were looking for.... sorry im not trying to dis your skills or anything... but i just dont like it...

yeah that's how I intended it to look. Not like a three year old because they can't write but sort of like a very "scratch" layout. Like something you quickly made while you're in class or something.

Overall, the look is exactly like I want it and intended it to look. It's modeled after the comics I did when I was in the sixth grade.

Originally posted by emptyspace
http://prestyle.webimpulse.net/snivlem.jpg

:o

that static box is a good idea but not what i'm looking for. The text is great though. I'll have to change it to that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2002#64093 Report
/me runs to get get snivelm some SEIROUS help
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2002#64145 Report
ha ha :D

I guess I've been messed up since I was 12.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum