TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Picture

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5247 Report
im new at photoshop and this is something i did yesterday, how could i enhance it?

Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5249 Report
Try putting some texture to it. If you want it to look like gel, don't make it so cornered (the bevels do this, and so you get hard highlights).

You might try duplicating the gel layer, select it, blur it a little, and merge it to the original layer.

Otherwise, it's better than I can do (not necessarily a compliment ;) , but it is).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5250 Report
MMmmmmm...gotta love the "blue hue" or whatever under bevel boss's settings. Love the result...mmmmmmm...I love that color of blue...sorry. Images usually come out best with some sort of theme IMHO. And yes drone has two very good ideas. Good first image for a newbie...keep up the good work man. Just play around with photoshop...and get your own style and themes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5289 Report
Looks pretty cool. I think the background could be a bit darker.....the darks in your gel are much darker than the background, it doesn't blend so well from that dark gray to the blue. Maybe soften those bevels a bit. Looks cool though!
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5298 Report
Make sure we can compare them ;).

Bye the way, two things to Diablo: first, what does IMHO mean? Second, thanks!

One more note: sorry about the image in my signature. Tripod isn't allowing me to view that image!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2001#5301 Report
IMHO means "in my humble opinion". IMO is...well u can guess: "in my opinion".
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum