TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hey check out the difference..

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62931 Report
Ok you people probably still dont know me but im gonna start coming to this forum alot more cause i really want to learn more about photoshop.. im doing cd covers right now for hip hop and rap groups and making pretty good side money doin it.. can you all critque my website?

http://www.337screw.com

i would like to know how to do pixel art too. any trainers or tutorials?? can anyone help.. and nice to meet everyone.. you can all call me LEE
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62937 Report
howd you get start doing covers for money?

I'm interested in doing something like that. Not for rappers though but still the same sort of thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62943 Report
hi 'LEE' :D
i'm too lazy to look at your site, but i made a basic pixelart tutorial....

http://prestyle.webimpulse.net/pixel.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62960 Report
I appreciate it... thanks alot.. i just started doing it becuase being a rapper myself i got to know other rappers and me doing my own cd covers they wondered how my covers looked so good.. so i did theirs for a price. or to get some of my songs on their mix cds and what not!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62962 Report
Only problem I have is the main buttons at the top look kind of ugly. They're not really hard to read, but I don't dig the concentric outline thing. Also the blue I think is too dark. It doesn't seem to work well with the gray background.

The information is divided up very nicely though. There isn't any ambiguity as far as where to click to get where you want. Also, I like the borders around the page. And it looks good in the center like that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62969 Report
it looks ok... alot better from the last time you showed it to use... the menus are alot better then they were before.. they are not scattered all over the place... the colors are still the same, but they are pretty good.. the work is pretty good too... nice redesign...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62973 Report
im not master of sites like many of the others here but would suggest maybe doing a flash html mix.. with flash you can add sound without requiring a special program other then the flash player which i beleive over 90 percent of people on the internet have some version of now. I would suggest also putting your text in some tables with a border or something so it doesnt look so scattered and in the middle of nowhere. And one more thing if i where you i would learn a little about photoshop and do the tutorials at thsi site and a couple others and redo the top bar i just personally dont like it but whatever you think looks good should go or stay there
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62979 Report
appreciate it.. i did take time and i know a ish load on photoshop.. i done trained on every tutorial i ever found on the web.. but man.. i dont know flash. i try to learn but im always confused.. does anyone know any really good sites to train me at it? i appreciate it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#62980 Report
Flash isn't needed..

Your nav really needs work. I don't know how you want this site to look, but i'd maybe recommend looking through other rapper's sites and get a better feel. You need a nice easily-seen nav and a simple front page. Your work should really all be held on a seperate page to stop the cluttering. Just try to keep it clean and have a look at other people's sites.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#62981 Report
sometimes it seems like wrong ideas or something.. my site layout isn't trying to be a rappers site.. im not tryin to sell rap music as a main preference... thats what i just have also.. i do graphics design.. cd covers.. and im makin really good money .. specially today.. :D and on the main page they hardly have anything there.. its just whats new.. your not searching the whole site i dont think... i have everything categorized perfectly.. i been having this webpage (not always under 337screw.com) up for about 4 years now and each time i think the layout concept and everything gets better and better.. i thought the menu was really good.. easy to read.. easy to know where to go ... maybe im wrong..:confused: you guys are starting to hurt my feelings.. :D just kidding.... but i apprecaite all the help.. i would still like to know how to do flash cause i also do other websites for people...

www.wreckinyard.com
www.337screw.com/root/
www.337screw.com/baulla/

those are some of them.. i just dont agree with some of your tips of doing my website cause i dont know.. just because.. but thats how life is.. all opinions.. nothing about what people THINK is a fact.. hehe... thanks.. and keep them coming..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum