TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my flash site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 3rd 2002#62845 Report
ive been working on an html site for a while but decided to take a brake and mess around with flash since it requires much less technical thinking and more art work... in any case i have the first part of my site basically done i just need to add a few words and a draggable menu. so take a look and tell me what you think
http://www.cncref.com/flashmovies/main.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62851 Report
looks good...i like the nav, im not really diggin the blue ice section though
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62854 Report
cool idea, would like to see how the content comes in though... like if it moves or just appears..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62864 Report
alright ill have the navigation up soon and hero thats not ice its as good a rain texture as i could get hence teh rain drops and the melting look
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2002#62880 Report
Looks good i would pick a different bg though... other then that its great... i like the navigation, and the other stuff, and like redeye said " would like to see how the content comes in though..." so let us know when thats working...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#62997 Report
should make it so it fits the length of the page (maybe a html graphic of the same nature behind the flash movie)

also i reckon content should be on a translucent box that can be dragged around etc.

meh
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#63039 Report
my 2 cents...

Your design isn't bad at all. But there's no content. I can understand that it's in the early stages of development but one of the most important things I've ever learned is that you must plan ahead for everything and work the content into the design while you're still in the stage with paper and pencil.

[edit]

If you don't, the important information may not fit into the layout when you get to that part of the development. I know that people like us prefer to make all the graphics and buttons first and then the rest later.... but that only gets you into trouble.

[/edit]

There's not much to comment on yet. The navigation is clean and fast.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum