TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my website, sorry im not as good as u guys

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62411 Report
http://www.xmesh.veriotraining.org/Nick/elite/

i just started and i have alot of questions.

1.what webpage software do u use?
2.im new at this i use frontpage lol.

but im getting sorta good at making **** on photoshop so, any tips would be great...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62413 Report
its ok for a beginner user, and using frontpage... I use macromedia dreamweaver MX, i would recommend to try the trial at their website... i bet you will enjoy it
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62414 Report
I must say for your first site it looks real good because if you saw my site back in the day you would be like WTF, lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62416 Report
lol, thanks for the comments im gonna d/l dreamweaver right now and play around with it
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62417 Report
One thing I think is important is to learn HTML and some of the extras like CSS. The best way is to learn by hand. Then learn Dreamweaver to it's fullest. I found it makes coding a lot easier, and understanding what is going on a lot better. There are a lot of free HTML editors out there - Arachnaphobia. But if you want to go the program route, then like redeye said, Dreamweaver is the way to go. Frontpage - nah, too much foo foo gets added to it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62418 Report
ya i hear ya marble im just gonna start small and work my way to like html coding and heavy **** like that
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62419 Report
well its good for a beginners site...

I use Dreamweaver 4 and i love it... i used notepad alot too... but i would do what redeye said go download the trial and see if you like it...

Suggestions for your site-
1. optimize your background image... it takes forever to load..
2. try not to use lens flares..... lol...
3. make the links across the bottom a different color besides blue they blend in with the background...

other then that its a good start...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62420 Report
damm u caught, damm lens flare lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62425 Report
Get GoLive!!!!. Just keep playing with it....get good at Photoshop and plan your layout first.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62426 Report
Originally posted by User Name:
ya i hear ya marble im just gonna start small and work my way to like html coding and heavy **** like that

wait until its time to learn ASP, PHP, and others. That my friend is heavy ****. Good luck, just practice practice practice practice....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum