TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my flash splash

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61706 Report
i just thought of this little animation one night and decided to try it in a flash splash for my site
tell me if you like the animation?... i was thinking it might look better if it was just a one shaded gray thing spinning rather then like a fan... but anyways tell me what you think if you like it or if you think it sucks AND if you post an opinion i ask that you give suggestions on how to fix or change it

http://www.cncref.com/flashmovies/mccom.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61714 Report
The page is really plane, put some kind of border around the text and the "fan". And i think it would be cool if you somehow added some sound and lighting effects to it, and slow the fan down. So when the fan goes by, it goes whooooooosh every time around, like it does in the movies. I dunno, but thats my opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61726 Report
With that simplicity, you could make it a GIF... Maybe make the frame rate higher (I use 24 fps ;) ) and do not use just flat grey shapes!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61883 Report
well uh the splash is gonna fit with my site which is gonna be gray so i dont think any other shades would be right
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 30th 2002#61893 Report
it looks good... im not good at flash so for my suggestions im not going to be able to tell you how to fix them...

1. The animation seems to very in speed... it goes fast and then seems to slow down...

2. the middle thing bounces around alot, maybe its just me but if you look at it good you will probably see it to...

other then that it looks good... nice work....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum