TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Can you please give ideas...

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 28th 2002#61427 Report
We are a music group and i am a producer... Also I do cd cover design.. this is my website.. what do you think i can add to it? or should i take away from it? Please give me all the ideas and help .. i need it

http://www.337screw.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2002#61430 Report
Make it so it's easier to get into the page on the splash.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2002#61431 Report
on the entrance page:
- keep the cd's round, they look a bit squashed, if they dont fit then resize them a bit, but keep proportions :]
- enter graphic is a bit pointless, be better with a non-animated graffiti font or something.

website itself:
-compact the links into a nav bar either left or top, dont scatter them about.
-make the font smaller and different, can make a big difference.
-sort out the top left of your header, maybe increase the size.
-maybe add a dark colored stroke round the whole site, then have a diff background than plain grey

looks good tho, just a bit of cleaning up :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2002#61447 Report
yeah.. i was going to comment on the site but empty pretty much said everything there was to say... lol... and you have some pretty... interesting buddy icons... lol...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2002#61550 Report
i'm one of those browsers that doesn't have realplayer, and being forced to update components and crap to view it really lags my system. i didn't even bother after that, i just closed the window, but from what i remember it does need work, color, less useless gfx on the splash, optimise...blerg
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum