TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I just wish I knew some flash

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60884 Report
The O Files
yeah... I know that if I had even one day's worth of flash know-how... this layout would look how I want it to look

eh... it'll just take some time... that's all
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60885 Report
wait, let me rephrase that...
...I know that if I STILL had even one day's worth... lol there, that's better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60924 Report
ugh i hate pop-ups, i don't even get pop-ups on my site and i use cjb. just don't use all the garbage extra features that come with it. site looks too plain, i have no idea what you're going to use this layout for but it doesn't seem to have a place for a nav. and please post your site if you're at least 75% done with it... unless that is your final product then you'd need to work on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60953 Report
that's the thing... i don't have the special crap they prompt for on
i'm stoping the use of cjb man... i tried getting a tk one but bleh they don't seem to email n e one as of late
and reason why i posted it this early in time is cuz i was thinking of waiting for some type of critisizm or some idea.
i do have plans for the layout, tha'ts for sure but it's not gonna be the usual gfx site that are usually put up here... more or less, it's gonna be a site for video editing and such.
reason why i'm lacking in content right now's cuz i'm trying to finish up all my tuts on video editing and 3dsmax and finishing up on a few buttons, tables, frames, with a lil bit of flash thrown in the mix.
the layout right now is just more or less like a plan out for what's going in the spots shown... but eh... no much interest for ya, that's fair enough, plus I only get to work on it in the morn, and with that said... i do belive i'm rambling on so i'm gonna finally try to catch some z's

but yeah... give it till this c'min wednesday... it'll be like 95% done (the other five's like the flash... eh) that's gonan be what's gonna piss me off... maybe i should ghetto it... hmm, eh.. oh well lol
later dayz..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60954 Report
yeah, considering none of us (well i didnt) know what LB Studios was in the first place, it isnt really very interesting ;]

work on it more, put some work on it :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60955 Report
hehe, thanks emptyspace lol
and yeah lb studios hehe... if you're willing to read about it... there's a lil dedication to them (the former crew members) that basically sez isht about wht it was all about, but yeah... dropped out of the whole cgi / gfx scene after college... but never forgot how to do vids so i'm going where my strengths are, but trying to get back what i miss... oO
GOD I'M SO TIRED! lol

:: conks out ::
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60967 Report
How would Flash help? Just wondering.

The site is sort of plain...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2002#61590 Report
easy...
1. the html side = PLAIN lol
2. flash side = purdy, interactive, purdy... :: cheesy smile ::
3. flash = helpful in what i want it to ultimately look like and do... lol

if that didn't help... let me know lol

I NEED COFFEE!!!! lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 29th 2002#61595 Report
mm i'm using both cjb and angelfire, and i recieve no ads whatsoever i'nm guessing you're doing something wrong.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum