TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

whatcha think?

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5083 Report
is it cool? or is it dumb? hehe, its not done yet, but, how does it look so far?

orange.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5085 Report
Are those supposed to be like Gel Capsules or something?? Or are they just orange balls??? Cause if they are gel caps they should look clearish. Like the idea but not sure what it's for so can't really comment.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5087 Report
Now...I like that pic but I refrained from saying I really liked it is because they looked stretched out and distorted. If you can bring the original detailness back into the "pills" then that would look alot better. All in all that is 1337
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5105 Report
I like it alot. I do think, however, the distorted spheres are a bit fuzzy. Unfortunately, after you start distorting things, it can be difficult to sharpen up. All in all....great job.
Later,
Justin
PS- orange rules no matter how it is dished up!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5112 Report
to answer a few questions.. they are just orange balls, not gellcaps ..
i did notice that they were pretty distorted so i have done some editing and added a few things.. tell me what you think what it looks like now?

orange2.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5113 Report
I'd try just arranging the orange balls with out distorting them. The pattern is cool, but they look bad stretched.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5115 Report
Now I would just smooth up the gradients.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5117 Report
I think the spheres look better.....did you camoflauge with a motion blur? But.....I think it looked a little better with less arrows. Still cool though.
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5124 Report
Interesting effect. It reminds me of some demos I've seen. (Demos from the demo scene, not game demos) The only thing is, you've hit on almost every 'trendy' style known to web design right now. 45 degree angles, bar codes, meaningless arrows, small, unreadable text, and the arrangements of the circles in the bottom right corner. I like the orange balls and the background, I just think you could put some better stuff in the foreground. Come up with something that you haven't seen before.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum