TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

some sample work

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5063 Report
Teamphotoshop is agreat Site!! Just found it last night. Kept me up late!

I did these before I before I had any concept how to use Photoshop. I'm still not very good at Photoshop but since I found this site yesterday I'm getting a better handle on it!

The Garage - build

Fooling around with layering different photos

Umbrella Girl approved!

Here's a logo a did from scratch (based off a picture)

Here's the site I run:
eSportbike.com

Here's one of the pages with "special" logo treatment:
Branded Board

kman
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5065 Report
Some Wallpapers:
Mladin - 1024*768
Nicky Hayden - 1024*768
Anthony Gobert - 1024*768 - favorite

I don't know why photographers don't give me more scans of their film roll negatives! You can do some cool things with them.;)

As you can tell I do alot of motion blurring.

kman
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5079 Report
I like it all! The site you're running looks very good and proffesional, also all of you images (Except for the star-wars images, I'm sorry ) look very good. You're definantly good!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5089 Report
So you are also a phong man eh? At least I'm pretty sure you used the metallic tutorial for making that one image. I thought that metal one looked good except it was too blurry and too dark. But I liked the text on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2001#5153 Report
Thanks for the comments!

Yeah its from the phong metallic tutorial. I blurred out the text a little when I should have left it alone. It looked too sharp.

I think the star wars pictures are pretty funny, but if you don't follow WSBK I can see how they could look kinda lame.:D The top picture on the page was a little complicated. The entire background was from the original picture with Mladin (blue bike) on it. Mladin was removed and the picture was increased by about 30-40%. Then Mladin and Bostrom (red scooter) were added to the picture. Where Bostrom is located is actually where Mladin was originally located (but would have been 40% bigger).

Now that I'm learning to use alpha channels and create my own metal textures I want to build a new funkier splash page to motorcycle garage.

kman
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2001#5194 Report
cool stuff man......
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum