TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my ****ty latest attempt

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 22nd 2002#60247 Report
eh... it sux being with a "crew" cuz after a while they just give up and don't do a damn thing...
so since they all basically died out on me... i basically started from scratch and came up with this...AAAAHHHHH!
pretty ****ty huh... but it's not completed so it's pretty groovy to me...
i just can't wait till all of it is completed. All you can basically download and stuff that may have some sort of pretty cool value are the videos, check 'em out
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2002#60303 Report
it looks pretty good my only suggestion would be to make something so that the top and the navigation and the main content is all connected... so that they are not all just floating there.... other then that its pretty good...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2002#60307 Report
the top banner scrolls at low res...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2002#60458 Report
yay ppl went to it... and thanks i mean it's all changing, thats for damn sure lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2002#60464 Report
Erm...You also might wanna make sure your bgcolor=white on your pages for us people who changed our main window color o.o;..it looks funky over here...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2002#60677 Report
hehe, that i'll do man... but hehe, all in the new layout though... i basically took over what these ppl had before...
i just hope i make it like i want it to look..
nice, compact, purdy, organized... that's all i want
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum