TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Suction Cups.. lol

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 19th 2002#59718 Report
I realise this a web site showcase but I've just had a couple sprouts of insperation and I'd really like to know which you guys think is the best template for my website.

Technilicous
(those are sapposed to be suction cups holding to the screen. lol...

Biznaz

Getaway

Current Site (to make better)

I know the are very rudimentary, i just want to know which to further develop.

thank you very much for your time

gratis
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2002#59719 Report
I think the current one looks just fine as it is now. But, if you have decided it must go, I suggest you go with "Getaway".
OT: Try aligning the news text "justify" instead of "center" ;)

[edit: a missing letter]
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2002#59720 Report
I love your current one the most. :D If you do want to change it though, I think Getway would be the best. Technilicious, looks more like circluar tape than suction cups, plus the content areas seems a bit too small. Biznaz is too plain, the closest thing to eye candy is a Gradient :( I love Getaway because the windows is so pixelicious :p plus the scan lines in the pic actually looks good. I hope to see it get better once you add your content.

[PS] I couldn't help but notice that, on your site, there seems to be like a 1~2 px border on the left and bottom, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it might look better if it was set to 0.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2002#59727 Report
moochan, for some reason i can't, something to do with how many tables I've built up in there or something.. I've went through all the values set in the html and stuff.. I am no html guru though... I use frontpage 2000... =(
also, all in the wysiwyg mode, there doesn't seem to be a thing wrong. same in the preview mode, but when I save it and view it, i get that nasty gap... never had that problem with anyother html i've created with FP. Do you just code straight up? Any wysiwyg editers to recommend?
thanks for the comments,
gratis
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2002#59905 Report
yeah the current one is neat :|
getaway the best of the others tho
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 20th 2002#59906 Report
Originally posted by gratis
Do you just code straight up? Any wysiwyg editers to recommend?

I just code up everything I use coldfusion only because it color codes all the stuff I need, making it easy to figure out WTF is wrong and I can preview really quickly by pressing F12. I dunno what else you can do with it, I never bothered to learn.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2002#59998 Report
yeah your current one is good... but i would go with getaway if i had to pick one.... nice work by the way...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum