TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site layout

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59198 Report
Im currently developing a flash site for an automation company. Here is a .jpg of the basic layout. I would be grateful for any comments or suggestions. Thanks! http://www.acllc.com/photoshop/layout.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59199 Report
There's not enough content in there yet for me to make a valid comment. If I had to judge now, I'd say it's *too* plain and a little *soft* looking on the text but I am sure it would look quite different when there is content placed in it. Maybe put some mock-up stuff in there to give a better idea of what the end result is going to look like?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59205 Report
Thanks for the suggestion 4man. I threw together a quick background and logo/header. I also put up the mission statement with the content font (Lucida Fax). I hope this adds a bit to the layout. Please let me know. Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2002#59386 Report
Anyone have any comments/suggestions?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 17th 2002#59388 Report
I personally wouldn't make a site in flash if it was meant for a company, they don't really need to see all that 'arty' stuff. What I see is very conservative, which is good - I guess. Somehow I don't like all those rectangles much either. The text should be aligned to the top. Dunno.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2002#59534 Report
side note: i think the "A" in the middle is kinda lame, and the three on the bottom in kinda redundant, but i like the look of it overall
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum