TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

snivlem.secnd collaboration

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58994 Report
well if you don't ever have scrollbars, you must have a huge resolution, and no content. i commend you.

nice job snivlem + empty, looks very...graphically intensive i guess I like it, is that the only info you guys are gonna put? or are you gonna put your web updates in their as well? is taht gonna be like a splash page, leading to either of your pages?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58997 Report
we're not sure, we had a few ideas like making it just a collaboration site, so if we make more collaborations they can go there, and each of us can add our own views etc into the boxes, but we just wanted to see if it looked any good :E
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59085 Report
yeah. maybe just views or news. It does have direct links to both of our sites. And yeah if we do more stuff there will be links to them. That could maybe sort of be like our ( mine and emptyspace's) mainpage. at least until we make a normal main page.

To address the lack of content post earlier, we know it wouldn't make a great website. It's mainly for looking at.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59093 Report
why does that link to richardsimmons lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59099 Report
why does what link to it?? the pic on my site? if that's what you mean, and it probably is, then i just made it that cause i couldn't take the link 'property' out of the java so I decided to make it just go to richardsimmons.com. The other pics on the left side of my site all go to different websites too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum