TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My New Site

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58780 Report
I just got my splash and the front page of my site up the front page isnt completely finished but close to it i wanted to get some opininions though. It was complex to get it the way it is so any big change suggested will not take place but take a look and give me a thumbs up thumbs down or whatever you want
Click Here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58785 Report
there are a few things wrong with it that i see...

1. You have some broken images at the top and along the side... like they are there for a little while and then they change into little red X's....

2. Everything just stops at the right side and on the bottom....

3. The graphics are good just need to be layed out better [IMO]

4. The word enter on the splash is really blurry, you might want to fix that....

other then then it looks good...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58888 Report
ok the blurred enter i can fix but i dont know what you are talking about with the red x's? and how everything stops at the right and bottom can you elaborate so i can fix that problem
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#58968 Report
Also, the circle on the splash is cut off...?

Broken images are the ones "with the red x's." You need to fix the tags so that they link to an actual image ;) (I think the Javascript is your problem) ... The blue does not match the brown...

And it is really bad when I have to scroll to the right to see the menu!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2002#59017 Report
add sizes to your images. the page jumps around as it loads if you don't. looks strange
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2002#59156 Report
what i ment when i said the everything just stops along the right and bottom side... i ment that there is nothing behind the images... at higher resolutions like mine (1280x1024) all of the images just stop and then its white... its just like a little square of images and then nothing.....

better?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum