TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The Trotting Llama

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58566 Report
Hey everybody,

I've been working on this site, I'm not quite sure if i should use it as my site but who knows! You can rip it apart if youd like, any critism is welcome, i tried the whole pixel scene, dunno if i should stick with it. This is my first site design in a real long time, have fun! and yes, i know, it sucks lol

btw yes, i know the navigation is going to be quite interesting, thats on purpose, i wanted something interesting.

also, its hosted on brinkster, i dunno if it doesn't come up at first, try the whole copy paste thing to your browser or when it comes up, delete the "http://" part in the address bar then press enter mess around with it for a bit, sooner or later its bound to pop up have fun.

The Trotting Llama
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58569 Report
i like it..i assume once you slice it up you'll take away margins or do something to it to make it sit better. like the colors...and pixelart.
should be interesting to see w/ content and stuff in it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58570 Report
mmm pixel art... soooo yummy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58572 Report
u mean u guys actualy like it? lol i thought it was crap cuz like compared to both of your sigs im bad at pixel art, specially you Amen, i wouldnt even know how to begin to draw that couch on ur sig lol but thanks for the nice comments keep em comin!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58574 Report
well yea, but where the hell did you get the name trotting llama :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58575 Report
people use it in computer gaming
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58577 Report
nice site... it looks good... the words are kinda small but other then that it loks like it could be a good start to something... nice work... be sure to post an updated version with all of the stuff Amenranozira said... lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58641 Report
woa alpha, they do? thats weird, i was just trying to come up with one of those original odd names in hopes that one day it may stick. never knew it was computer gaming lol. I might change the name and i dont even think they layout is fully done yet, but thanks for all the nice comments, i may stick with this site for a while after all! that is, until im halfway through finishing all the content and decide its crap and start all over lol (dunno if anyone else does that or not) hehe. thanks for all teh comments guys! oh and yeah once i splice it up, it will connect to the top right hand corner and the right side and won't look all oddly formatted
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58646 Report
It doesn't matter...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58648 Report
so u sayin i should change the name or that it doesnt matter that i have it as my name

i will change the name if u want
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum