TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new banner for my site.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58554 Report
blah

http://www.geocities.com/xthirt33n/

ok, dont judge the site on its design because i dont care about my design. only judge on the graphic design of the site(teh bannar took 3 hours, so dont say it sux) please. thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58561 Report
pretty good
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58578 Report
It sucks.....

JK.... its pretty good... kinda needs something to tie the banner and the rest of the site together... but other then that its pretty good...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58642 Report
Looks like a great start! that banner looks like a very good start to something. I would suggest gettin back into photoshop and make a more rustic like content area, like your banner, and perhaps connect it into those "ridges" in the banner that would look neat but whatever floats your boat, otherwise good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58643 Report
good start to something you care a lot about, you should look into photoshop brushsets though, would probs have taken you about 20 minutes to do that banner with the right brushes ;) looks nice though, maybe some trendy tubes or something
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2002#58662 Report
Originally posted by emptyspace
good start to something you care a lot about, you should look into photoshop brushsets though, would probs have taken you about 20 minutes to do that banner with the right brushes ;) looks nice though, maybe some trendy tubes or something

i have lots of custom brushes, not made by myself though(im waay too lazy to do something like that). but the button itself took most of the time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum