TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New FigDigital...

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 31st 2001#4811 Report
Well, it's been a while, but I put up a new version of FigDigital. This is sort've an interim version, I'm actually already tired of it Anyway, flame away...

http://www.KAIROSinteractive.com/figdigital/

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4817 Report
Fig, you continue to amaze me. The site is very smooth. Course just about everything you do is smooth. You are a very talented artist, so me commenting would be silly.

Also, when you were at A&M, were you in the Corp or just a student? I had a friend that graduated that was in the Corp. He now Drives M1 Abrahms Tanks in the Army. Go figure.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4819 Report
Nice. Vewy Smoov. I like the gd logo. (Terrible pun) Great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2001#4854 Report
Thanks for the props guys, glad ya like it. I've gotten a variety of responses on the logo, some like it and some really don't. Personally I kinda like it but I'd like it to be a little clearer, may do some more playing with it. As far as the site itself I'm just a designer like everybody else, comment away on anything you do or don't like. One thing I've learned is that you can learn something from everybody no matter what their skill level is.

Oblivious, nope, I was not in the Corps, a bit too regimented of a lifestyle for me. The idea of driving a tank is kinda cool tho

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4975 Report
nice work!

i like the texture and color of the earth, water, fire squares.

logo is simple and effective

usually i am not a fan of these slide-in, slide-out, fade-in, fade-out, cooler-than-you designer sites but yours is fast and easy to navigate and the design does not get in the way....not to mention, you have (gasp!) content!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#5003 Report
I really, really, really, really, really like this site design. The elements are visually appealing, and I reeeeeeeeally like the Mondrian-style layout with the black outlines and everything. Very much to my taste. The loads are fast and the slide in and out things are smooth buttah' even on this machine which some Flash stuff won't even load on.

Looking foward to the content...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5026 Report
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it. I made a real effort on this to keep the file sizes down and load separate movies to make things really efficient, the animation files themselves are also pretty simple so they shouldn't take too much CPU power.

As far as content, well, all depends what I do next. I've had this odd attraction to 3D stuff recently, and I also have some ideas for the redesign of his site so... ;-)

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5038 Report
Oh Yeah......that's sweet!:D
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5041 Report
I really like the site, its clean , smooth. Really kewl.

Robin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5364 Report
Thanks for the comment guys, I appreciate it. Trying to figure out what to add contentwise, been playing with some 3d actually...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum