TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hello everybody!

Page: 1 Reply
May 31st 2001#4758 Report
Hello everybody, I'm new here as you can see. I'm a web/gfx designer and also do a little programming in Visual Basic. Hmm, can't tell much about me, but take a look at my designes I've made so far:
Q3Tweak 2001 (My program's site)
The Paintball Network (still in design)
Web Deisgn Masters
Anime Bulletin

Hope you will like my designs

Laters...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4760 Report
Welcome to the forum!
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4765 Report
welcome to the teamforum..and by the way, your sites are nice..they all have the same look and feel, but they're simple and pretty...
especially the webdesignmasters or something like that

greetz, CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4802 Report
ELLO ELLO. You said it all dotcom. I am a paintball-aholic (when i have money to play) and I have a spyder special edition.<--off topic but anyway. I really like the layout and color sceme of the first two sites...very nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4809 Report
Your sites look nice. (Except the Paintball in the logo of the paintball site looks like Paintboll.) But hey you didn't ask for a critique. Welcome to our forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2001#4893 Report
Hehe, thanks everybody. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4979 Report
your quake site has a clean layout. nice look. really gives me the feel of quake!

looks like your paint ball site is the exact same layout with different graphics? besides that, it doesn't create a great 'mood' like the quake site does.

your web design masters site is nice but is not terribly original. the colors are pretty standard, as are the funkly orb graphics and the tabs at the top.

as for the anime site....i can't stand anime and this influences my opinon so i'll keep my mouth shut.

i don't mean to be rude but these 4 sites all look the same because they have the same header across the top and menu system down the left side. why is that?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2001#4984 Report
Well, since you began critisizing my sites, I will give some anwsers.

Like I said Paintball site is still under construction and I haven't updated it a while till today. I added a right side menu and news thingy. But I haven't uploaded it on my server. The person who was asking to make him the layout likes the layout so far. But due to some problems I have, I can't finish it right now complitly. And for the details, I just can't find some good pictures of paintball scenes to implement them to the layout.

The Web Design Masters had a contest to make them ONLY a header. Since only a few ppl designed it and my was the best and had more professional look, WDM asked me to design them the whole new layout. I did and what you see right now is actually not the same as I had the first time, but WDM likes this new one. I self also don't like the way I did the tabs, I maybe will redesign them by adding some more shade and pictures.

Well, to be honestly about those menu systems, I just like to make it the way you see it in all of them. Only the Anime and Paintball (not updated) sites have left AND right menus. I also want to make the right menu on the Q3Tweak site, but that's not a big deal about it for me. I like it the way it's right now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum