TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Once agian another sig..

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 30th 2001#4651 Report
Ok i think this is a keeper, but looking at it now i think it's alittle on the tall side - but hey so am I. heh. Tell me what you think
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4652 Report
Oops forgot i alreday posted this. he he he. Well sorry for the dup.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4665 Report
it's neat, just the lens flare... Don't like it...

keep up the good work,

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4703 Report
Tall? Naaaa. Just right. Me thinks the lens flare and de ring looks goot. Dat ist mi 2 sents.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2001#4709 Report
I'm not a lens flare person either.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4713 Report
Remember when lens flares were cool? Back when we first started. It looks like RaZoR just got his feet in the water, but he is lookin good already. GL RaZoR in whatever comes your way. But here is some advice: Go easy on the filters if at all possible. The more filters you use, the worse it may turn out. Pictures using all filters look too flashy, and what could have been a great piece of art can transform into a beginner's looking picture. Just my personal advice, not tryin' to stop ya in doing your designs, but you will eventually learn if not by all these people telling you on the forum. I did anyway... Anyways, looks pretty good, but keep workin on it...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4715 Report
By the way, if you want to check out some of the sigs that I have done in the past, go to www.patryns.com/sigs.html - and if that is down, try www.theendoftime.org/sigs.html . This may give you a few ideas, and show you that filters dont have to be the primary ingredient in a picture.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4719 Report
Thankx all your your help I've taken it all into consideration and am curently working on a beta2 of my sig. - Just wondering how long does it for you(any one) befor your sastified with your image?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4721 Report
So you are a TFC man huh psychlown? (you know your name is hard to spell...i keep wanna type psychoclown) Stopped playing TFC when the new update came out. Im mainly a counter-strike, diablo2 and tribes2-aholic. (puffs out chest and says in a know-it-all attitude) I am never satisfied for my image. There is always something new or room for improvement.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2001#4724 Report
yeah im a tfc'er, but i play my share of CS every now and then. Both are great mods. I agree with you on the always room for improvement. Sometimes you just can't add anything though. There are very few images and/or sites that im satisfied with that I made. But I dunno... Im just weird like that
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum