TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pankpages version IV

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56376 Report
http://www.pankpages.com/p4/

I'll probably redo the splah and the labX is not done yet. But the rest of the site is about ready for launch. If you guys don't mind beta testing it I'd appreciate it. If all goes well I'll probably release it this weekend...

Please make sure all the loading bar text is clean as well as the clock text, etc... And I'd like some feedback at larger resolutions, above 1024x768 That is what I am running and all looks fine at the size...

Oh, and I'll probably spice up the music on/off area a bit...

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56378 Report
pank this site is amazing... I like all of your sites that you have made... they are just awesome.... i wouldnt really change a think... except for the music on and off thing like you said... it just needs a little something up over there.... other then that its just amazing.... nice work....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56379 Report
Looks great pank. It has come a long way since you showed it to me several months ago. The only thing that bothers me is the splash... It's just kind of "stops" on the right side... Looks like it is meant to stretch across the page, but it doesn't. But you said you would redo it... so eh. Great work though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56380 Report
Nice looking site pank. Really nice.

One very quick comment... the link without underline is *much* easier to read than the darker rust colored one with the underline.

I really like the color scheme too. Who would have thought that orange and green could look good together!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56387 Report
Looks great at 1280 x 1024. All the text is readable, including the clock. I'm with Dek, you have come along way since you let us see it months ago.

Good job!

(I don't like the underlined link color either.)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56389 Report
Nice, looks great, huge difference from the previous flash preview you showed us.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56406 Report
It´s good, although not 100% my taste.
Things I like:
- The musicLoop is kinda badass. :D
- Navigation
- Overall feeling

Things I like less :p
- The backgroundimage is a bit dull, if it´s going to be the only one? Maybe a random image there? :|
- The portfolio/templates content-areas are a bit small? I mean, it´s all in flash, it´d be easy to just go over the background-image, right?

Otherwise it´s very nice, just thought you might appreciate some critique.. :p

Oh, and a bug I noticed:
When I visited the resources-thing, after I closed the popup, the mouseover for the resources-button kept on going... lol..

Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56418 Report
I like it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56419 Report
Well... it's new. It's fresh, but I can't say I like it more than the last design. Personal opinion. Nothing WRONG with your current site, I just don't care for it. It's not as professional and not able to hold as much information.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2002#56420 Report
Very nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum