TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

// Ma-Shen / Version 6 // OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56077 Report
hehe i just love making layouts. i just got caught up when i started to make a layout and well 2 dayz later im done with it. any comments welcome. and if anyone finds a bug or sumthing wrong with the site then please post about it so i can fix it. heres the link.
http://mashen.bourou.net/
well i hope you guys like it and weeeeeeeeeeeee

BTW: the bottom section that has the banners will be a flash horizontal scroller which will have all my affiliates and links to sites that i like.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56078 Report
Well, it looks allright IMO.
Maybe a bit crowded, and especially the non-header images on all those side-panels and those... they confuse a bit?

And secondly, I personally don´t like that font at all..

But overall, pretty nice. You´ve even got some content! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56080 Report
the font? buts its verdana :( :( :(. ive always liked that font. well see who else doesnt like it and maybe i might just change it. weeeeeeeeeee
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56083 Report
verdana? It sure doesn´t look like it for me... check your CSS or something... I use verdana for everything.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56085 Report
naw i was just playing with u. its jsut the default font. im guessing its arial. hehehe. weeeeeeee
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56088 Report
the font is gross looks like times to me ..
but other than its nice, maybe could be a bit bigger
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56096 Report
i think its pretty cool.... kinda confusing and smashed together...but other then that its ok... and i agree with the whole font discussion i would change it unless you like it for some reason.... nice work either way....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2002#56114 Report
dude, your site literally sucks in netscape. Use tables for your layout, not layers. All the text are overlapping, and many of your jpegs too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2002#56264 Report
well im a IE6 users and i dont really feel like making a all broswer supported site.
main reason would be that i dont know how
changed the font to verdana already, so......
weeeeeeeeeee
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2002#56270 Report
yep sucks much in netscape...going to look at it in IE now...but one complaint: in your featured artists, u say click the thumbnail above" but you have 2, one leads to your site, and the other to sunny chan's. why?

ok off to IE.

well your friend may be good at modeling, but he's not very good at making links hehehe...any who, back to your site. i guess i just agree w/ everyone else's comments, i also think that for some reason the layout seems like it's not finished loading everything, i don't know why.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum