TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Give me your honest opinions....

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55809 Report
Well my friend's wife wanted me to make her a website for her dental office.... granted the one I liked had a different background with this different pages and drop shadow thing, but she wanted a "happy tooth" theme in the back. I threw that up at the last minute so I will probably re do the background tiling "happy tooth" (arg!) There isnt much content because she hasnt given me any, but I was trying to get as much done before I fill in the pages. I know its pretty basic, but that is what she wanted.

Dr Dana Larson

=)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55822 Report
basically looks good for what its for, if its going to open a new window for all the links, the windows shouldn't be full screen if at all, only the tiled background is the downside, could try another box underneath the links for the content, that would give you more of a nav bar for the links, //meep
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55836 Report
iframes are wonderful items. ^.^
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55842 Report
yeah I agree. instead of having it open a new window for every page, just use iframes. It would simplify things for you to probably.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55871 Report
Thanks. I'll try that out. Maybe make the center box bigger and then use frames to nav from page to page.
=)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2002#57594 Report
Yeah, I think the people who will go to that site arent really looking for unique design and hard navigation, i think they would be there to find info , and its ez on the eyes, gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum