TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

News design to flight15

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55626 Report
I have made a new design to my site www.flight15.tk

check it out and post me a reply on what you think.
and if you want vote on the poll
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55627 Report
The main window (not the pop-up) should have like an image link to open the site. Having it open immediately makes people think that it's an annoying pop-up. Put some sort of indication that the main site will open in it, 'cuz I closed it immediately and I was just sitting there, waiting for the content to appear until I viewed the source. Then I noticed that the pop-up that I closed earlier was the site itself. :p

Figure something out, you would definitely need a splash page, plus make sure you have a link to download the latest Flash player just in case one of your viewers does not have it.

Now, on the main site, the round 'orb' thing that you have, when you mouseover it, you have those two [unreadable] words appear with the motioned blurred entrance. Make it [the motion blur thing] almost 1.5 times the length of the text because it seems a bit too large.

Other than that, it looks nice, good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55685 Report
i dont like the top image. the white fire mostly... everything else looks nice a stylish and that just looks like you just popped on a filter and was done with it... everything else is nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55712 Report
well the site issent finished like you noticed , i have been thinking on using 3dstudio max on making a cool top banner but now im going on a vecation a month so im going to see what it comes down to. Probably photoshop. he he

!mo0chan! i was planing on making all those adjasments , but i dont have the time now. It will be done!! The bar that moves is fixed i noticed that it was to small.

Thanks for the reply guys. Whos the faget that voted my site was CRAP ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55748 Report
what mo0chan said.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum