TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

updated design

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55561 Report
hey guys. after about a month, i finally updated the site and put up a layout. ive been making layouts for the last month without one i actually like, but i showed this one to NL, and he said he liked it alot, so i continued with it.

i still dont particularly like this one, but i decided to put it up before i go away (which will be for all next week). when i get back im gonna see if i can make another one, until then, this one is going to stay up.

any suggestions you guys have would be great and ill see if i can update it before i go away.

well here it is. http://www.webimpulse.net/

enjoy!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55563 Report
i think it looks cool, but then again looks like plain and missing some stuff. a lot of emptiness (probably because you just started the new layout) but it looks like it could become very nice... i dont really like the white outlines around the pic icons.. small thing and not very important but thats my opinion... good start!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55565 Report
yea, like i said, i dont particularly like it, but NL liked it and paavo said he liked the colors so i thought id continue it. once i get back from little vacation next week, ill see if i can come up with something better and hopefully this week being away will help me learn my php better considering im bringing my book and my dads laptop and then i can come back and do something cool with some php :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55571 Report
not bad, although i must say that i really miss that splash
oh well...nice to see you got a layout up and all! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55572 Report
yes, I like it as it is!

there are a few things you could improve:

there has to be a background behind around your site, not the gray. Only gray on the sides... I'll try and show you what I mean with a screenshot.
http://symposium.sidez.net/stuff/screen.gif
In the pic i've colored the places that should have a background color, this color could be a purple tint, or something else for the contrast. If you do that it would look even better.

And as redeye told you, the white outline around your thumbnails have to go!

-NL
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55597 Report
In my opinion, you should reduce the spaces between the parts.
And you could maybe use that gray header line stuff a bit more...
But the main header looks nice, and with some improvement this can be a quite nice site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2002#55642 Report
added most of the suggestions, got rid of the white outline, put in a sort of bg, and i closed some spaces up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55830 Report
yes... that looks much better!

I like the background. I have to go now, going to the airport... woohoo! Will talk to you guys in 15 days.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55831 Report
cool

yea im off to the car, ill see you guys in 7 days :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2002#55855 Report
Me too, (well in 2 days..) I'll be off..
I'm probably going away for 14 days or something like that..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum