TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I Really Need Your Opinions!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53225 Report
Ok, i made a persoanl site for myself where i can display all the grafix i created and i need your opinions on it.

http://www.renegade-tf.com/cncbc/rdjdesigns/index.php

it's the best i created till now
and btw: it's not competely done, it will be after your opinions!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53233 Report
so far the site is realy cool , i like it. But it takes some time to load maybe bacuse the pictures are to big? i dont know , but your site is cool-
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53235 Report
i like it, but that koosh ball thing u got in the top corner seems out of place. for me none of your frame things worked, and you should use a different font face.

nice start.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53243 Report
It's very good, but be a little nicer to us 56k users, slow loading for me. I like the design though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53252 Report
looks alright to me
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 15th 2002#53254 Report
i think its fine, but maybe thinking of putting something on the grey background where the three text boxes will be... not too much just something.... looks a bit plaim compared to the rest of the site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 16th 2002#53284 Report
yeah, the main site looks good One thing you might wanna try, is work on those Iframes. Put them in a table so that they can have borders around em. The two on the left are 404's, but you probably just didn't link em yet. The splash page, i dont like at all. Dunno know, it looks akward, and really doesn't go with it at all, just put ur page inthe splash position, no need for a splash anyway. Try throwing in some color maybe, just one color for a little accent, maybe the crystals, that would kick ***.

Also, you can add that scrollbar CSS(which isn't working) to ur linked style sheet. And if you want that CSS to affect the iframe, then put the CSS on the html file u loaded in there, or, make one CSS and link to it from each page, so you can edit one CSS file for every page !

Hope this helps, lookin good, post it when ur done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum