TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

shifting gears >>>puredesignstudios

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 14th 2002#52977 Report
I've decided to lose the current corporate bs image. Its too much work and really a big joke. I figure I should just stick with a more personal gallery type thing, where I can throw up all kinds of stuff. I am working with this design. I did it while experimenting in photoshop. Right now its just a raw image, just wanted some feedback, see if you like how its starting out.

http://www.puredesignstudios.com/mockup.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#52982 Report
eck, i always do that, post a new thread instead of a reply

http://www.puredesignstudios.com/new/

there ya go.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53004 Report
first, the space left empty on the left is way too big for making a logic structure.. and that green hurts my eyes..and if I´m saying this, then it´s bright as feck!!

and the dots between the words on the left title should be black like the text IMO, the green on the gray don´t work.

Keep doing on it, it´ll turn up good I think. Visit AUXILIUMSTUDIOS.CJB.NET for full list of smileys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53010 Report
i think so to, i like it pretty much till what you got now
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53036 Report
I much prefer your current site...needs more content, and IMO doesn't need to be flash at all, there's no animation on your site.

But back to the thread, i'd definitely change the nasty green to a light blue, so much easier to look @.

HTH
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53080 Report
It depends on the type of site you want, I think the bright green is better for a personnal site, better than a commercial blue, and I agree that you should stick with the current site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53097 Report
err...
i don't like either

i don't know what buckman is talking about the green hurts my eyes no matter what type of site it's supposed to be.
to me the styles on your new one don't match up, and on your current one it has no content, only ''ooo-fancy'' flash nav. but that could be just me cause i don't like things that just 'sit' it has no border or anything, and that's just something i don't like personally, i'm sure most people aren't so picky.

i'd say stick w/ your new one, just try to rearrange things and make it ...well not so bright.i think it has more potential than your old one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2002#53101 Report
thankx for all the feedback. Well basically, that green is 00FF00, which is pure green :D. I know its very very bright. I would make it blue, but everything i make is damn blue! Its getting to me, so I changed, but i think i went a lil extreme. Im gonna make it red I think, and im still tweaking the new site a LOT. So it should turn out real good. Just in case u dont know, the new site is gonna be a personal portfolio, no biz ****. So thats why it looks like it does. Anyone get the impression that is looks too toyish?? Just one thought that crossed my mind.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2002#53431 Report
the address is www.puredesignstudios.com yes its gone mainstream.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum