TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My site

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52521 Report
Ok,
I dont know how many of you have been to my site already but here is it, it is basically completly finished i have to finish off somethings but i havent had time cause i been studying to get my MOUS master. But the main reason i wanted to show you is cause i want some affliates :D (Only kick arse sites :P) Contact me if you are interested on either MSN or AIM
MSN : [email]leviistheman@hotmail.com[/email]
AIM : lilleenz
And can arrange the exchange of links.

The Site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52525 Report
nice clean layout.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52536 Report
Yeah i've seen it before, but all the same it's a pretty good looking site. I don't see much in the portfolio but i guess thats one of the things you're working on.

But the layout looks claen simple and easy to navigate, maybe just a bit empty looking (i'm guessing it was made for 800X600).

Good work though!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52537 Report
well, mentioned it before I think. Like it, specially the green. It stands out. Clean, fast loading. But, as Duo says, the portfolio is a li'l empty, but I bet you'll fill it soon...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2002#52621 Report
Yeah not much in the portfolio but i just got my first client so when i have finished working for him i will put that in there, I have also created another wall, kinda sucky but i will put that in there tonight when i get home from school.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2002#52631 Report
yeah i have seen this before....its a really nice site...the color selection is a little different but i like it...one thing that i noticed was that your shout box wasnt on every page....but theres a space for it on every page....and another thing...im not sure if anyone else sees it but i get a runtime error....

line- 105
char- 2
error- 'activePage.y' is null or not an object
code- 0
url:-http;//lillee.zealous.net.nz/art.html

im not sure if its on every page or not but it might be something you might want to look into....nice design all together though...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum