TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Some work in progress...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51435 Report
well i have some stuff that i have been working on im in the process of making a some skins for my new design of my site...you can check it out here its not completely dont yet but ive been working on it as much as i can and it would really be great if i could get someone to program a shout box for me...but anyways....i need some opinions on my currnet site and this skin i have just started working on....click here to see it.... but if no one likes it then im not going to keep working on it....i plan on having the links open in an iframe in the big open spot in the middle....just so that its not a big gaping white spot....well just let me know what you guys think of my site and this skin and if you can help me with my shout box problems...just email me at [EMAIL=fusiun@sidez.net]fusiun@sidez.net[/EMAIL] ...

thanks..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51438 Report
nice, but seems a bit busy...nice job though.
"Amazing redesign of sidez already awesome website... defiantly worth a looking..."

correction:
"Amazing redesign of sidez' already awesome website... definately worth a look..."

or something
don't defiantly look at something u praise...or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51439 Report
thanks what did you think about the grungy layout....? and thanks for showing me that mistake i ment to say looking...but definately is spelled wrong...thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51440 Report
those images next to the News Spotlight etc. reminds me of the ones on http://www.spoono.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2002#51548 Report
yeah i admit i did use those images that were inside their circles and i was greatly imspired by their site but i didnt try to copy it... i was just using that site i have up right now as like a temp site for the new layouts that i have been working on...im more then likely going to replace that one with this grunge one if anyone thinks it looks good....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52182 Report
how do you get that messy look to it?

(im a newbie)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52184 Report
ugh...i didn't even know there was a grunge layout, when i come to rate sites i don't read novels, i look for links.
so sorry about that.

anyways the nav is hard to read...and congratz sidez you've started a trend w/ a 'basic scrollbar guideline' for placement and color combo's.

as far as content, i got no idea what's going to go in that
huge spot between news and shoutbox thing...but
overall i suck at grunge and eventhough it's overused i think it's executed well enough to be praised rather than boo'd.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52188 Report
I started a trend? What trend?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 8th 2002#52217 Report
before your phex stuff, you had your site in three columns of scrollable content boxes. like from what i remember some of your hosted sites also had the same layout of those boxes, w/ everything 'invis' except the arrows, and now it's on his grunge site with the same basic use and placemnt of grunge. btw like your phex and i only just realized the draw one had a pencil on top D gj
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2002#52388 Report
Oh. Maybe thats' the reason I created phex?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum