TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A team presentation

Page: 1 Reply
May 30th 2002#50756 Report
Hi there all, I've spent the last 4 days putting this presentation of our team together.

This is sort of one part of a "complete-team-with-a-businessidea-seeks-employer" kind of pitch that we are doing at the moment. so it's not a company site. More a presentation of how we (5 ppl) will fit into a project-process.

It's all in swedish (sorry) which makes it ready for a test on whether a user understand it enough to use it without reading it :-)

Want to have a go? http://www.team24.tk/

Idea by our GUI person, all code + design by me, content by all of us.

/Dan
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50759 Report
eh can't read, clicking on presentation only to figure out that it's not going to come out in english yet its just the beginning page.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51734 Report
I think it's Huvuderbjudanden...Try saying ANYTHING in Swedish 5 times fast...heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 5th 2002#51773 Report
The design is very simple and straight-forward. I figured out how to use it w/out being able to read a word. I like the light colors, too. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the "Projektprocessen" page. The whole layout changes from the other three pages. I would try to keep the layout the same throughout the whole page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 6th 2002#51975 Report
looks very simple. too simple. parts could be cleaner (ex: anti-aliasing on the logo. buttons on Projektprocessen page)

i do not think the sliding parts are necessary. this page is designed very plain and coded overly complex. doesn't seem to match up. remember the more complexity you add into any system, the more likely it is to break down. i think the site would be just as effective without the sliding stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum