TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Splas screen 2

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2001#4151 Report
Hi guys

I had a think about what you all said , thanks for the feed back , amd here is version 2 alittle cleaner me thinks, any comments please gentlemen would be most appreciated

www.dragondesign.f9.co.uk

grenadier
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4154 Report
You may want to airbrush away those maroon rectangles on the inside of the eye.

Also, on the insides of the eyes, there is a straight beveled line that separates the pink from the white. If you want the white on the outside, you should probably round off the edge a little.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4162 Report
the is better than before
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4164 Report
Looks like the light is coming from two different sides. Seems that the highlight for both eyes should be on the same side.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4165 Report
I dunno, it seems so odd to have the eyes (nice eyes BTW) having so much detail, while the rest doesn't. It gives the impression that you just slapped on the rest.

Maybe if you darked/faded the area around the eyes it would look better. Makes the eyes themselves appear to slow, that way the focus is on them. The rest of it will fade so you can still have the outline of eyes but the lack od detail isn't so bothersome

You could always try eyebrows, that always can give an a cleared impression of the emotion behind the eyes

doesn't it make you just want to run to the store and buy Dr Pepepr to appease my anger *chuckles
* or not....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4169 Report
Yeah I did spend most of the time on the eyes, I started off trying just to give an impression that the dragon was coming, I thought just two eyes would look good, so i did it and well you saw the first one, the second one is better, but I think I will have to detail it all up maybe a bit of furrowed brow, top of the snout showing alot more work to do.I didn't really want it that detailed but to get the effect I want I think I'm gonna have too.

What do you guys think.

Robin
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4170 Report
Give a faint suggestion of the dragon's face, that would be good too. Maybe darken the ligher parts of the eyes or maybe choose a lighter colored background.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum