TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

site check plz

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 29th 2002#50507 Report
hey guys im new here..nice tuts going on

anyway if u could check my site plz that would be great

http://www.e-fusionstudios.com
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50524 Report
Are ya asking for 'critiques', GeckoFreak? Or didja just want us to look at it :D ?

btw: I've got a new little Pictus Gecko that I'm having probs with--maybe you can help!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50527 Report
critiques would be good

just send me an email or go here : http://www.geckoisland.com if u need help with ur pictus..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50531 Report
nice site, Nothing much to comment... Needs a bit more content, but that´s another story..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50577 Report
OMG....some many people have my name....its a good thing that about 6 years ago.....i chose to spell it wrong but no one really notices....

oh yeah...the site.....its pretty good...nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50578 Report
so many ppl have ur name??

i am sorry i checked all fusion.com etc.. before i registered e-fusionstudios.com 1 year ago.. could you link me to other sites that use the name? thx
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50581 Report
its not so much sites that use it is mostly users of sites and online gaming things....etc....

http://www.fusion3k.com is one example of a site....but i cant really think of anymore off the top of my head....but im sure there are more.....

I spell my name fusiun and not with an "o" so it kinda sets my name apart from all the others....im not complaining its still a cool site....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 30th 2002#50582 Report
yes i noticed how you spelled yours. thanks for the comment on my site
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2002#50972 Report
GeckoFreak: I was able to confuse your site. I got it all whacked with the Audio On / Audio Off button. I clicked a couple of times while it was loading--now it's backwards. When I refreshed the site, it fixes itself.

My son really likes your soundtrack.

I enjoy the layout, it's clean; and fairly original use of action scripting. The only constructive I'd offer would be to use the motion blur differently with the doggie. I like the stop action look, but you put the blur on a horizontal axis--never seen a dog move that way... well, almost never.

My two cents.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2002#50980 Report
::looks at Game Fusion X and whistles::

Anyways, The site is really nice..and the music isn't killing my ears..not too bad =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum