TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

one site i did...

Page: 1 Reply
May 28th 2002#50432 Report
for my old CS clan
whadda ya think?
http://wdc.has.it
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2002#50439 Report
Well, loads of jagged edges there and the layout aint that fancy as it's just a bunch of bevels. If it's a first attempt on a site, it's fairly good, but if it's from someone who's made several sites before it, I don't care much for it......Keep at it tho. Maybe someday.........

The layout doesn't say much of a clan........
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50443 Report
Originally posted by fyhr
for my old CS clan
whadda ya think?
http://wdc.has.it

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I don't find it too spectacular either. Things you can probably improve upon are getting rid of the jaggies but to be honest, they aren't that noticable. Personally I would center the entire layout instead of it being to the left side. That's all.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50448 Report
aight thanks...

well i did a few pages before.. not like its my first go... them jagged edges kinda bother me... i know its quite simple, all of the belevel idea is from a tutorial here. About the lefties layout, i didnt do the HTML, another guy in the clan did... and well... about the layout saying alot about a clan, what do you mean should i put lots of guns on it or what? would quite spoil it... but i think i get your point... not a site designed for a clan... well im workin on a new design now, seem to be gettin loads of jagged edges on it too tho.. w8 n c
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50472 Report
everythings soo big!! :D
and a bit plain..

And the slicingĀ“s beena bit lazy, you can press the buttons on the background to the left...

Keep doing/getting better...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 29th 2002#50492 Report
Its does not look beveled to me... Looke more like a really cool chrome effect (Well I hope this is wath you had in mind ;) )...

Why dont you ried to paly around with the border of your member section... it could be pretty cool...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum