TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Flash site of my school

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2001#4129 Report
I am in a multimedia school in Belgium and recently our flash teacher, a guy who doesn't do anything else than flash and 3dstudio max at work, created the site for the school, it's a beauty, you can see the school in 3d and that sort of stuff, I believe there is a quicktime vr in it somewhere too..

but one thing, my opinion is that the content (graphical) has overshadowed the ease of use, of navigation of the site...

well, check it out, and write your opinion... please

http://www.pih.be

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4152 Report
Yeah, kinda' hard to use.......

I clicked a link and couldn't figure how to go back.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5050 Report
well..the vr is created with a program called Quicktime Vr Authoring studio. it's only available on macintosh for the moment..The method used to create this was as following..
We used a very good (and expensive) digital camera (sony) and put it on 4 legs(don't know how you call it in english) and then we take a picture every 15 degrees. So we have 24 pictures of the surrounding of the camera.. When you load them into quicktime vr authoring studio, it does basically everything for you..It pastes every picture together and you can manipulate them and all that crazy stuff...

well, that's kind off neat, and not hard to do, we did the same thing in class a month ago, or something, in a half an hour everything is ready...

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2001#5057 Report
I don't really know which camera it is.;but I do know it costed about 1500 dollars.... and the 3d model is probably just a drawing and imported into flash....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum