TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

HELP :x

Page: 1 Reply
May 25th 2002#49945 Report
right, i designed a site layout, its at http://exitlife.dot.nu and i'm only semi-pleased with it, i've been trying to find a style that i like and just can't do it, also i'm about to buy a domain but i'm uncertain of what to choose, i'll try and narrow it down to a few, then set up a poll or something, can everyone vote for me when its set up, i'll be back in touch, cheers..
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49981 Report
It´s...another grunge-splat - design, but it´s ok IMO.
You might want to make frameborder=0 on the shoutBox-form? Matter of taste I guess...
and the navigation is a bit too grungy, took me a while to find it..
And the "INSTANTMESSAGE" and "LATESTUPDATES" - font is not very suiting to the overall style... These are just my opinions...
Otherwise it´s cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#50000 Report
yeah cheers, i was trying to see what effects i could get with different brushpacks etc, i really want to produce a site with a futuristic cable spiky sort of feel, still learning techniques though, i'd appreciate some ideas/tutorials if anyone has any :o
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#50003 Report
I've always been a fan of the grunge look. I can never figure out how people do the grunge lines, etc... how do you make a grunge layout like that?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#50010 Report
you can download brushes that do it, try adobexchange.com if not theres a lot of varied ones for download at http://qtone.sidez.net its just a case of getting the right mix of the right brushes :o
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 3rd 2002#51170 Report
where is the vote?
where is the site?
i can't find it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum