TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need to add to this:

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2001#4104 Report
http://mattboyslim.homestead.com/files/01-1024-Pattern.jpg

I don't know where to go with this, please ignore the face-like thing on the right...it isn't supposed to be there, but I forgot to save the .psd file and all I was left with was the jpeg. But just imagine that the right side is blank yellow.

Thanks in advance.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4158 Report
i don't really get what you are saying. But that other design sure looks good. Maybe since you only have the jpeg you might have to start again and then get to where you are now.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2001#4260 Report
he means that green outlining of the face.

yo that looks nice. maybe a tut can be made? or u can direct me to a tut of it?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2001#4279 Report
I never sit down with an idea of what I'm going to do......I always just pull out PS when I'm bored.

But when I sat down this time, I just whipped out the pen, and started making dots......when I connected the last one, I added a few anchor points, made a few curves, and then when it was all done, I made a copy of the layer, and flipped it upside down.

But I just have no idea what to do with it or where to go with it.

I have about 400 unfinished PS files on my computer......I always get a little ways through something, and then give up because I don't know what to do with it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum