TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Art Webiste WIP

Page: 1 Reply
May 24th 2002#49866 Report
The Linky Here it is awhile back i posted the bg and here is the final outcoime...I am still going to make the navbar snazzy and compress the image files but thats it....tell me what you think! btw i did it all by myself, no stupid automatic web page maker.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49875 Report
what did you use? some stupid auto webpage maker? j/k

I don't like the layout, seems as though u had some images lying around and just slapped it on a bg. personally i think you should lose the pop-up and that menu system, and reorganize your content.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49878 Report
the only reason why i did the pop up window was because of browser settings and stuff....I was working on two different computers each with different monitor reosluations it looked like ass the only way i coudl thinjk of to fix it was the pop up window....that way the background doesnt til and the page doesnt looked all f*cked up. thanx for your suggestion...

i was mostly looking for a easy and simple website
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49879 Report
when you mouse over the links, they get cut off by the white thingy
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49887 Report
The nez bar does not seem to fit with th rest of the site... I see you took if from Dynamic Drive... A word of warnig about those scriptsv : While they may look cool on their website ehey are often not su usable into your own... Try to change it a little bit to make it moreadapted to your own personal use...

Also...

A pop up is more often anoying then anything else, clever use of table can often solve resolution problems...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49991 Report
Originally posted by DeliStyle
I am still going to make the navbar snazzy

Everybody keeps telling me about these tables and how to fix the resolution problem but i have no idea what you are talking about. Could you catch me up on this?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2002#49993 Report
Well there a few way to do this, but here is the more easy one...

Make you webpage to fix 800 by 600 (a bit less than 800 since you lost the space for the slider) Like you page is...

The trick is simply to place all of your elements in a one cell table... the cell should be as wide as you website.. so a bit less than 800). You can align the tble as you wiah (Lesft center or rigth) depending on you layout...

This way your elements will remian positioned together like if they were in 800 by 600...

A last thing... make this table invisible...

Take a look at my website... I use this this tehnique in all of my pages..except for the first one...
http://free.hostdepartment.com/Delisk/

Hope this helped you...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum