TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

wallpaper

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 23rd 2001#4072 Report
here: http://www.geocities.com/aria41315/bluejpg.jpg

so, good? bad? has potential? i was thinking about putting some text in, but i couldn't think of anything that really appropriate... anyways advise and critiques are appreciated!

Edit: sorry, i forgot what a pain geocities is... try this one: http://photos4537misc.homestead.com/files/bluejpg.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4076 Report
That is really sweet. A but bright but sweet. As for putting some text in how about a great quote or maybe even a poem. You of course don't have to write the poem but you could if you are any good at that sort of thing.

Way to go!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4080 Report
It's a lovely piece of art, but I think it's a bit too bright to put on your desktop or something... maybe darken it a little bit..

Otherwise, very neat, what does it show?

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4081 Report
I like the idea, but the projections from the center aren't very smooth as in they go solid and then gray at one point along the line, not the edge. I like the idea of having a poem or something on the side. The border pattern could be better. It just seems too repetitive and not very clean
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4083 Report
Some of its dark, and some of its really light, and whole its is a very impressive image i'm not sure how it would do as a wallpaper because of it. It might not work with some of the settings people have on their icons

as a picture itself i like it
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4086 Report
well, i intended the while part to be for icons, and the contrast between the black and white was meant so that your eye would be drawn to the white part and the icons... though yeah, now that i look at it, it does look a bit too bright... and i see what you mean by the grey parts in the steaks... as for the border, "not very clean"...? do you mean it's blurry or something?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4087 Report
*chuckleS* all my icons couldn't fit in this little space, and it would be a nightmare if someone did "auto arrange" to move them all over to a decent spot again.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4088 Report
By not very clean, I just see too much hight with it being so thin. It just lookes like you have a spurt out.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4090 Report
ah, well i was going for a sort of "bar code" look...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2001#4093 Report
I like it I think you have a good idea behind it. But I think it is a bit to bright, but I know with a little work you will have it come out looking sweet.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum