TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Boredom

Page: 1 Reply
May 23rd 2001#4070 Report
I actually planed on trying to do an eyeball, infact way in the background is a picture of my eye, but i ended up making this. This is why i will never be a real designer, because i can't do anything on purpose

Someone done yesterday during the last 15 minutes of work when i had nothing to do.

Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4123 Report
Very cool

But?....no Dr. Pepper can? you really shoulda fit that in there somewhere..... Lol!

and with that....

*insomnia off*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4128 Report
nicely done... What kind of work do you do, when the last 15 minutes, you can swim around in Photoshop and create an image, are you a designer or somekind, off course no "real" designer, cause you said so yourself

well, keep up the work

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4147 Report
I would if i could but i don't have any of my DP images here at work. *le sign* whats a girl gonna do? *chuckles*

The text was an afterthought otherwise i probably would have made the whole thing a maroon color. I might just change the hue and see how that turns up later. I've never had a sig before so maybe i'll make it that, crop and shrink it a little bit.

Actually i work in web development *cough bootlickingslave* I'm a little step above an intern. I just do HTML stuff and misc intern-like things. No "real" coding...yet. Mustlearnmustlearnmustlearn

I just happen to have photoshop on my computer at work and my ride stays 15 minutes or so after work alot so i sometimes mess around in photoshop. I have photoshop at home and its got got me interested in making webpages. So yah not a "real" designer, theres a difference between knowing photoshop and knowing design.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4148 Report
Keep it up and maybe you'll become head of that company..always start small and end up big, that's my policy

well, good work

CyberoX
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4149 Report
Well one can hope but it rarly ever turns out that well.

Thanks, glad you like it
Reply with Quote Reply
May 24th 2001#4163 Report
that graphic is cool
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum