TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

corporate site

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 19th 2002#48671 Report
Nice and clean...I think you achieved what you were going for w/ the corporate image...Possibly an alternate load though for people w/o the Flash plug-in...I know it's a pain in the butt, however unfortunately many of our customers (at least mine) tend to be a bit behind the curve on stuff, and you dont want a potential client to get spooked by the download flash plug in prompt that comes up if they dont have it and take off...Clients usually are not a) usually technically inclined b) have no sense of good design whatsoever(even though many of them think they do and insist we do something horrid) ? Did I get off on a rant...Sorry...Just a thought....
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2002#48682 Report
if you look at my portfolio, i have a PDS v1, which i might add some more content to and use as a static site, or i might just translate the site I have now into HTML, and im also thinking about changin some stuff in the site now, so since i got some good responses, i will probably mod the existing site, make it look nicer.

thankx for ur kind words
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2002#48859 Report
It give me a (soft and clean) fealling...

Really nice...hope it will be used
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum