TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Gig catalog website...

Page: 1 Reply
May 16th 2002#48264 Report
I just would like some comments on this site... It as been on the net for some time now, most of our clients like it but I wouls like the comments of designer...

I have been working on my company website for a while, and I wouls like to get your comments about it

http://www.instacable.com

The main chalenge for this website was to have an easy and quik acces to all the products in our catalog... over 600. And to have the website in French ans English...

I work on the design and the database and shoping cart system was done by a specialize company.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2002#48286 Report
i don't understand the site(hah, french class.. what a joke), but visually, i prefer a site that's more organized if i'm shopping for computer items, well, it's just my opinion :p i'm way too lazy to be looking around what i desperately need.

i know this is probably going to require a lot more work, but i think it might be better if there was an english only section and french only? or was that a request of the client? if you were to make it bilingual, it might be easier if they were seperate.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2002#48294 Report
yea i think it would be alot better if you were to make one french only and another one english only.

other than that, i think the site is great. ive shopped and bought items from online stores with the same navigational system and i like it. if anything, i perfer it because it's all in one menu for easy access.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum