TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Work resumes on The PhotoShop Archive...

Page: 1 Reply
May 19th 2001#3833 Report
I have resumed work on my PhotoShop web site after takeing about a 2 week break from it... I have made a few changes and I plan to start adding the main content to the site tonight... I would like to have some feedback on what you think of my look I have created. do you like it? Why? Do you not like it? Why? What do you think of my graphics I have created?

Please feel free to say anything constructive you might want me to hear in this thread....

Thanks again all....ttl...

http://www.psarchive.8m.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3834 Report
Changes
*Move the interface to the top with no left or top borders.
*On the interface, make the lines go all the way accross. Don't stop them at the paper.
*Work on the colors a little. I don't really like the green with the blue.
*Nav buttons are too big.
*Use the Paper as a background on the table and then have text in the center. When I read, I like to highlight as I go along.
*The logo in the center could be bigger to draw your attention to it.
*Make what the submit is clearer. It's so big it brings your attention to it, but I have no clue what it is until I look for a few seconds.
*Use a server side language to submit your forms. I don't want to reveal my email address.
*Lastly, watch out for copyrighted images. I think the Winzip button and ICQ flower are both copyrighted. I am not sure on this, but I just wanted to warn you if they were.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3836 Report
Thx for this feedback... unfortuntly I have to resort to useing Free web hoast there for I can not take advantage of any server side languages at the time... I would if I could... belive me...
as for copyrighted images... I will remove the Winzip and ICQ logo as soon as I have reserched them to find out if they are copyrighted... if they are.. I will remove them from the site.. if not then they will remain.....
My color scheme I am kind of partial to.... I seem to like it... but your suggestions are well taken in... The site is still in early development and I am still working on debugging it and getting it as close to perfect as I can... but we all know that in this competative world that there is no such thing as a perfect web site... but at least we can try to come close... much thanks for all of your feedback.... will take it into consideration although all of it may not be applied... I will however use a SSL when I decide I am ready to start purchaseing my web space.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3847 Report
I dont mind the Blue with the Green, its different. The design as a whole is a novel idea.

the Winzip and ICQ logo's are fine to use like you have them used. Using them as links to thier sites wont get you in any kinda trouble.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2001#3880 Report
thanks, was just about to go check into that... Thx for the feedback also. glad to hear people like my concept.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum