TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Critique to the fullest please

Page: 1 Reply
May 19th 2001#3818 Report
Hello All,

Have a look and tell me whats the matter:::

http://www.soulvendors.com/na12e.gif

-Jay
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3820 Report
Too much red. Everything blurs in together.

The navigation doesn't stand out because it's red like everything else.

My eye wasn't drawn to anything when I opened the page. Usually your eye will jump to something of interest. An interesting shape, an interesting color or combination thereof, but when I loaded the page I just stared into the middle of my monitor.

Pick another color to use with the red, or seperate the nav more from the border or something.

Those polygonal shapes below the nav is what my eye was first drawn to, after I got over the staring problem. And they don't even do anything (at the moment anyway.). So make the viewer's eye go somewhere. Like I said before, color contrasts, shapes, and especially white space.

Anyway. I don't know if that helped at all, since I didn't say anything specific, but you get the idea.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3831 Report
Opinions
*It needs much more contrast
   -You could make the face at the top another color such as 003399
   -Make the nav a different color, I think a white 50% gray with black text would look good.
*You could use mouseovers on the nav to make them go to a yellow
*Make the fractures better. They aren't very appealing. I'm not sure exactly what to tell you on that one.

Richard
Reply with Quote Reply
May 19th 2001#3871 Report
i think it is mean with like a really dark blue backround and a light blue pic faded into that it woudl look cool as.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum