TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

loungeman.com

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 3rd 2002#45428 Report
i really sppreciate all the praise i have received. i graciously thank all of you.

however, what would you guys make better? there are still a couple of things that bother me--the forums (especially the default buttons), the category search section, and i don't know if i like the way that i have done some of the popups (like when you are looking at an ingredient description).

if you have any constructive feedback on maybe how to make these more appealing i would love to hear it.

jupe
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46018 Report
Awesome site, I've bookmarked it for future reference.

One little thing: On winxp/IE6/1600x1200, the fonts under the menus (Loungeman Home, Drink Compiler, Drink Categories, etc.) run into and over the bottommost black line. Not sure if it's the effect you wanted or not - just a heads up. Awesome site!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46019 Report
I don't think any thing needs to be fixed or changed. Great site man.. I've passed it on to some of my drunk friends.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46022 Report
Great work. One minor thing I would change is having all the popups pop up centered to whatever resolution the user is running. Other than that, I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2002#46111 Report
i have noticed the font issue. the funny thing is, if you fix it and you open the page up in netscape 6, the font is too high. sooo... i think i may have to change something there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum