TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Ethic7: 1884

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 2nd 2002#45158 Report
Dude. That site owns. Any chance I can write for you guys? :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2002#45231 Report
I have enough writers right now ;) and a couple on the waiting list so far, but thanks for the offer. I'm flattered :D.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2002#45232 Report
Howabout if you put me on the list of writers, but I don't actually contribute anything? Then I wouldn't get in the way. Hmmmmm?

On the serious note, very nice site. I like the 'feel' and texture to the interface. You create an ambience that is warm and thought provoking.

Only constructive I have is that you loose the feel a little bit with the size 2 bold headers for "Columns", "Latest updates", and "Partners in crime". I'd be curious to see what it looks like with the hand scrawled headers like your nav @ the top.

Hang around the community for a while--don't be one of those guys who strolls in, gets and ego boost and then disappears! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2002#45235 Report
heh thanks for the c/c. I think I will try your advice. (maybe now depending how lazy I am ;p)

I will also try to come here once in a while but so many message boards, so little time you know :p. I'm a mod over at endeffect board, so I gotta make that my primary hangout ;). Anyway, I will post back here once I get the headers changed.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2002#45242 Report
okie what do you think now? I changed the titles on the home page to the handwritten font. better? I think I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 3rd 2002#45323 Report
=\ o_O
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum