TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Welcome me with comments

Page: 1 Reply
May 17th 2001#3705 Report
Well, some of you forum veterans may remember me from topaz or dbm, but as was to be expected, DBM is overrun by idiots, and topaz is a little deader than usual. So i'll start posting here and frequenting this board. So Welcome me to the happy family. Anyways.. on with my latest project.

Here is my latest project

http://www.planetdolven.com/techgolf

It is the webpage for my college golf team. (I am a scratch golfer).

Most of you will say it needs rollovers, which I whole heartidly agree, but already the load time is huge and I don't want to add to it. Little gifs aren't very large, but they do add up. The rest is free game though, so hit me with your best comments and constructive criticsm.

thanks
mark
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2001#3724 Report
i love golf.
i am 14 and my handicap is 14 anyway laterz
like the site it is simple but effective
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2009#198137 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2009#198364 Report
Mark said:Well, some of you forum veterans may remember me from topaz or dbm, but as was to be expected, DBM is overrun by idiots, and topaz is a little deader than usual. So i'll start posting here and frequenting this board. So Welcome me to the happy family. Anyways.. on with my latest project.

Here is my latest project

http://www.planetdolven.com/techgolf

It is the webpage for my college golf team. (I am a scratch golfer).

Most of you will say it needs rollovers, which I whole heartidly agree, but already the load time is huge and I don't want to add to it. Little gifs aren't very large, but they do add up. The rest is free game though, so hit me with your best comments and constructive criticsm.

thanks
mark

Now, how is he able to post link without having even more than 5 posts, leave alone 10 posts? Isn't that against guidelines?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum